If you're interested in working in the exciting transportation industry, DHL employment might be a good option for you.
About DHL Employment
DHL ranks among the top transportation companies in the world, providing ocean, land, and air shipping and freight transit services. DHL seeks to employ individuals with a combination of talent and enthusiasm, and the company is actively recruiting employees for a variety of positions in many locations. The organization is growing rapidly in the U.S., as well as continuing to expand elsewhere around the world. When you go to work for DHL, you'll be joining a global organization that is committed to providing its customers with top rate customized solutions for their transportation and logistics needs.
No matter which aspect of the transportation industry interests you the most, you're sure to find the idea of working in one of the company's many divisions to be appealing.
- Express: DHL offers accurate, dependable, and speedy express shipping services on every continent on the globe and is the leading land transport provider in Europe.
- Freight: DHL's freight division specializes in shipping cargo, piece goods, and large quantities via railroads and over land to every corner of the globe.
- Fulfillment: The company's fulfillment division offers integrated logistics, distribution, and value added services to clients. Options include procurement, processing incoming orders, warehousing, picking, and distribution of completed orders.
- Global Forwarding: DHL's global forwarding division provides international air and sea freight forwarding services.
- Supply Chain: The company's supply chain division offers single source customized global logistics and transportation services.
Positions Available at DHL
In order to perform the work of its many divisions, DHL employs a large workforce on a worldwide basis. DHL employment opportunities are plentiful and varied, including opportunities for those seeking entry level jobs through high level executive employment with the company. Positions on DHL's organizational chart include:
- Administrative Staff
- Banking and Finance
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy and Development
- Customer Service
- Facility Management
- Fleet Management
- Fleet Service
- Flight Crew
- Freight Brokerage
- Health and Safety Workers
- Human Resources
- Import and Export Brokerage
- Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Marketing (including Advertising and Public Relations)
- Package Handlers
- Personal Assistants
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Real Estate
- Risk Management
- Warehouse Management and Administration
- Warehouse Staff
- Additional DHL employment opportunities
Finding DHL Employment Opportunities
Online Job Boards
College and Apprenticeship Programs
DHL recognizes the importance of continually attracting new talent to its organization. The company offers several formal internships and on the job training programs for college students, as well as for others interested in seeking DHL employment without prior experience in the transportation and logistics field.
Starting the Application Process
If you're interested in going to work for DHL, the first step is to submit an application so that you can be considered for the positions that interest you in the areas where you'd like to live. If you're not sure which types of DHL employment opportunities you're best suited for, consider visiting the DHL YouTube channel to watch videos on their various career options.