Are you interested in employment for Nabisco? If you want to work for this company, your search for a position will need to start at Kraft Foods since Nabisco is a subsidiary operation of the well-known food manufacturer.
About Employment for Nabisco
Kraft and Nabisco have combined their North American divisions to streamline their product development, production and support. Nabisco produces cookies and snacks. The company's product line includes Fig Newtons, Chips Ahoy, Ritz Crackers, Triscuits, Wheat Thins and more.
If you're interested in working for Nabisco, start your job search with the Kraft divisions associated with Nabisco products. Full details are available on the main careers page on the company's website. Positions with Nabisco may include opportunities in the following fields:
- Finance - Finance analysts support the business model by ensuring that various departments and divisions are making the best use of their resources, quality, services and cost. If you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, this division might be a good match for you.
- Global Supply Chain - Manufacturing, Logistics, Customer Service and Procurement specialists make up the Global Supply Chain. They are in charge of making sure the products that customers want are available at the point of sale.
- Human Resources - HR professionals focus on developing and supporting the personnel needs of Kraft and Nabisco divisions. Focused, innovative individuals with leadership skills may do well in this division.
- Information Systems - Account Management, Global Delivery Management, Technology Architecture, Information Security and business to business technology infrastructure are all areas focused on by information systems. Each area requires a specific skill set as well as leadership abilities and growth potential.
- Marketing - The marketing team handles all aspects of brand identification and promotion. Marketing specialists come from many fields, but often possess degrees in journalism or public relations.
- Marketing Resources - Marketing resources offers insight and expertise in their research of the business model and what appeals to the consumer. Employees interested in a position with marketing resources possess a degree in a related area such as sociology, psychology and statistics.
- Sales - Sales representatives and managers are the people who meet with businesses, stores and corporations to feature Kraft and Nabisco products in their stores.
- Technology and Quality - Research, product development, product quality and packaging are the focus of the Technology and Quality division. These specialists balance regulation requirements with appealing packaging and products.
Kraft Nabisco believes in more than just classroom learning. They believe employees should be constantly challenged in order to grow their skill sets through on the job training and learning. The Organizational Development and Performance department offers a full range of expertise training to help hone the skills of consultants, management and sales.
All full-time salaried employees receive benefits packages that include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flex spending account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Disability plans
- Business travel plans
- 401K retirement plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Educational assistance
- Group home and auto insurance
- Vacation and holiday plans
- Group legal services
- Long-term care insurance