Filling out a Taco Bell job application is simple to do and is the best way to be considered for open job opportunities. Applications can be found online and at store locations as well.
Taco Bell Online Application
You can visit the Taco Bell career site online to apply for a position. Search for job openings either by entering your city and state or your zip code. If the location you are interested in does not have an application online, you can apply in person at that location. Once you enter your location, a detailed list of restaurants will be displayed.
To begin filling out the Taco Bell job application online, select your desired location then click apply. You will be asked a series of questions and be given the chance to upload or create a resume and an online account. You will also be asked to agree to pre-application disclosures.
The following personal information is required:
- Social Security number
- How you heard about the job opening
Next you will be asked a series of pre-employment questions such as:
- Can you provide proof that you can legally work in the United States?
- Have you ever been employed by an affiliate of Taco Bell such as A&W, Long John Silver's, KFC, Pizza Hut or Yum! Brands?
You will also be asked other application information, then you will review your final application before submitting it for review.
Taco Bell offers many opportunities to work in a great environment. They offer perks such as:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock options
Some positions in the company include:
- Team Members: You can work as a cashier or in food prep. You will be responsible for greeting customers, working drive-thru and taking orders. Other responsibilities include handling payments, food assembly and maintaining a clean environment.
- Shift Lead: This position is with the leadership team and requires assisting with training and running each shift.
- Assistant Manager: You will provide support to the General Manager and will oversee team members as well as many aspects of the restaurant.
- General Manager: This position requires recruiting and hiring team members as well as focusing on cost effective ways to run the restaurant.
What To Expect
Once you submit an application with Taco Bell, it will be reviewed to determine if you are a match for any open positions. You will be contacted if you are a good fit.