The Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma, formerly the Crowne Plaza Hotel, offers many exciting job opportunities for people who are interested in working in an upscale hotel in this progressive city. If you've dreamed of working in the hospitality industry, it may benefit you to explore opportunities to work with the Tulsa Hyatt Regency property.
About the Tulsa Hyatt Regency Hotel
Since its beginnings as a Crowne Plaza Hotel, the property located at 100 East Second Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma has always been an upscale hotel that caters to the needs of business and recreational travelers alike. The tradition of excellence continues now that the facility has been converted to a Hyatt Regency hotel.
The Tulsa Hyatt Regency can accommodate conventions and meetings for corporations, big or small. The Crowne Plaza also caters to recreational travelers. Visitors to the hotel in Tulsa expect professional and courteous service, a clean environment and upscale amenities. The hotel employs a sizeable staff to ensure that guest needs can be met.
The property is in a convenient location for guests and employees alike. The hotel's building is just eight miles from the Tulsa International Airport, and it is conveniently located in the heart of the city's cultural, business and entertainment district.
Careers at the Hyatt Regency, Formerly the Crowne Plaza Hotel, in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Careers at the former Crowne Plaza Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma are varied, and you there are positions to suit nearly any skill set. Whether you are outgoing and service-oriented or focused and detail-oriented, chances are that there is a job in this facility that you will enjoy.
Consider possible career choices at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tulsa, as well as other upscale lodging properties. Options that may be available include:.
- Administrative: Administrative careers are integral to the success of any hotel chain. Administrative positions may be available in the human resources department, sales or planning.
- Food and Beverage: Jobs in the food and beverage department are among the most important aspects of the hotel industry. If you are interested in working as a chef, server or caterer, a career with the Tulsa Hyatt Regency may be right for you.
- Concierge: Individuals who work as concierges provide a variety of services to make certain that guests have the most pleasant travel experience possible.
- Front Desk: The front desk is the hub of the hotel, and receptionists are skilled employees who are well able to double task. Front desk jobs take considerable people skills as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Management: The operations manager directs overall operations of the hotel and creates a happily productive work environment for employees. This position requires the ability to give directions, create business plans, and ensure that the hotel meets quality standards.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping is a critical part of a hotel's reputation, and the housekeeping staff is the backbone of this important aspect of the hotel industry. Positions range from cleaning staff to executive housekeepers who oversee housekeeping operations.
- Hotel Security: Security jobs may be available at the Hyatt Regency in Tulsa. These positions ensure guest and employee safety and loss prevention.
- Spa and Recreation Services: Spa and recreation jobs are the feather in the hotel's hat. Careers run the gamut from massage therapists to cosmetologists. Some of the spa positions are on-call, but leisure activity representatives enjoy steady work.
Many other career choices are possible in the hotel industry, and additional options may be available at the Tulsa Hyatt Regency.
Applying for Careers at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To find out what kinds of careers at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma are currently available, it is best to contact the property directly. Call the hotel at 918-582-9000 to inquire about job openings. Additionally, it is advisable to watch local help wanted ads for announcements of open positions at the hotel. Check the online classified ads for the local newspaper, the Tulsa World. You may also sometimes find job announcements on websites like Tulsa Help Wanted and the Tulsa Employment Guide.